Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year – Here’s To A Fabulous 2018

Happy New Year! I’m excited to welcome 2018. I hope you and your family have fabulous things ahead this new year.

During 2017, my girls turned 10 and 12 years old, Janice’s daughter turned 10 and her son spent the year as a 15 year old. He’ll turn 16 in a few days! Yikes. I truly wish I could slow the rate these children grow.

Our wonderful mother, who works as our bookkeeper, hit 77 years of age a few days ago.

Susan and Janice Family Christmas 2017

Sophia Julia and Olivia Christmas 2017

We took these family photos together over the holidays, but Janice’s teenage son (who doesn’t like to be featured on our blog very often) snuck out of the photoshoot. LOL

Wishing You The Best Year Ever

2017 was a rough year for so many people and I pray that 2018 is better. While I’m so grateful for all the wonderful blessings in my life, this last year it was hard to be happy for the world at large.

Despite the onslaught of negative news in these last 12 months, I managed to focus my attention first and foremost on my family. I spent an enormous amount of time savouring the rapidly disappearing childhood of my girls.

I also invested an incredible amount of time working here on our blog… which is how Janice and I support our families. Janice of course worked with me here on the blog, but also continued growing her photography business and shooting weddings for many clients. And we are ever so grateful for our writers and everyone on our team that helps us run this site.

We are endlessly thankful for each of our readers and our online friends. We’re so blessed to calling blogging our business.

We look forward to another year of bringing you recipes, crafts, DIYs, giveaways and more in 2018.


Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at http://pinterest.com/5minutesformom/

The post Happy New Year – Here’s To A Fabulous 2018 appeared first on 5 Minutes for Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment